Cherry Blossoms, The Novel

Very shortly, the collected LHW2 series will be available as a paperback and as a one-click e-book purchase. It will also be available in Kindle Unlimited for a few months. A reminder: if you purchase the paperback, I've arranged that you can then get the e-book for free.

This is a whopper at 300,000 words and formatting it for print was a chore! It tests the limits of acceptable book size, that's for sure.  I've named the novel Cherry Blossoms to differentiate it from the series, and that was always the title in my head. You see it has significance in the story...

I'm excited about this release, and I can't wait to get my own copy!



Comments

  1. Awesome! This was an amazing story. I throughly enjoyed it from start to finish. I already have the stories in my kindle..but it would be cool to have a copy on my shelf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John C! We missed you around here when the episodes were coming out ... could have used your insight!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, there will be no way of hiding this one! :)

    What an absolute classic ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to shrink the text and line spacing to make it fit in the maximum allowable printed size!

      Delete
  4. So, did Geoff actually see/look at the pages Nia left on the table i.e. that he was father to the daughter and one in the oven or, did he accept it on faith as I could not tell definitively after reading the last chapter over and over several times - it seemed like the later despite Nia having laid down the two reports but it was not clear he had seen them before asking her to stay. Do let me know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was important that he invite her to stay before he knew of the genetics. He wants to get back together with Nia, not just reunite his family (which he also does).

      It was meant to show that he still loves Nia regardless of her transgressions. The amazing reward for Geoff will be in the next five minutes—already interested in pursuing a relationship with Nia again—he will see what amazing news Nia brought him.

      He was already wanting to try to be with her again, and in the next moment he's going to find out he's Odie's father and also the father of the baby in her belly. Add that to the fact he was already wanting Nia and now he's about to have the best day of his life. The slate is wiped clean and they can all start over...

      Delete

Post a Comment